It's a race to your grave! Can you die before everyone else, or will you be forced to watch in despair, living to a ripe old age before finally succumbing to a regular, uninteresting ending?!!
About This Game"If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?"
Totally. In fact, all your friends are actually jumping into spikes now, like it's some kind of weird new hang out thing.
Is this the new planking?
Anyways, there's this competition. Some rich dude got bored and now it's a race to your grave. Whoever wins the gauntlet is set for life, not that it'll matter, being dead and all. Die before everyone else, and win a prize! No one bothered to ask what the prize was, and in hindsight, they definitely should have. Oh, well.
Why you should try Death Game:
- Race head first into spikes!
- Bounce your enemies to death!
- Lock your fellow humans out!
- Make your own custom levels, and share them with your friends!
- Play the original Game Jam levels!
- Send the Developer angry emails!
- Jam out to SUPER GAME MUSIC!
- Level Editor
- Dynamic list of your levels
- Play through the original Gamejam version! (We'll admit, we prettied it up a little!)
- OS: Windows Vista SP1+, Mac OS X 10.9+, Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+.
- Processor: CPU: SSE2 instruction set support. (So pretty much anything in the last 10 years)
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Game size is dependant on platform