You're outnumbered, low on ammunition and the paranoia sets in. This is an action horror-world where enemies get power-ups and you don’t.
About This Game
- OVERWHELM is an action horror-world platformer where enemies power-up and you don’t.
- Horror-world Exploration: Explore the oppressive caverns of the hive, guided only by a sparse map. Enemies can appear from anywhere at any time.
- Bosses Give Enemies Power-Ups: As you defeat each of the five unique bosses, their abilities get distributed to the enemies of the world with escalating difficulty.
- Tactile, Tense Combat: Combat is crunchy and fast. One hit and you die. Three deaths and the run is over. Defeat bosses in different orders to optimize your playthrough.
- Intense Soundtrack & Soundscape: The sparse but powerful soundscape keeps you focused and scared. The soundtrack provides occasional ominous synths to compliment intense boss fights and big moments.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better
- Storage: 200 MB available space