Do you think you have what it takes to become a video game play tester? Start working at Game Dev Inc. today to find out! We currently have three projects in Beta development, and they are just riddled with bugs and glitches. We need your help to find and document all the bugs.
About This GameHave you ever wondered what it would be like to work in the booming industry of video game development? Do you have great ideas for the next 8-bit hit? Are you able to develop game concepts into fully fledged products? If you answered yes to these questions, we here at Game Dev Inc. (GDI) think you would be a perfect fit for one of our Beta Stage Play Tester positions! Keep reading to find out more.
Job Description: Some say that being a Play Tester is the easiest job in the world. Here at GDI we do not pay our Play Testers to have fun with our games and sit around all day long. You must be diligent in your playthroughs, providing a keen eye for little details, things that most people would miss. Types of glitches you will be responsible for properly identifying include but are not limited to:
- Questionable Physics / Collision Detection errors
- Painful Graphical anomalies / Visual artifacts
- Silly Logical errors
- Horrendous Frame Rate Issues
- Obvious mistakes that are just flat out wrong
- And many, many more.
- Excellent observational skills and perception of details
- Highly experienced with video game concepts and gameplay mechanics
- Understands the basic underlying technology used to develop video games
- Impeccable written and oral communication abilities
If you think you possess the necessary skills and experience to join our staff at GDI, apply today by clicking the Buy Now link below*. While the position is unpaid, upon completing bug reports for all games in Beta stage, we will reward you in other means.
*Note: there will be a small application fee encompassing regular processing and administrative tasks.
**Your workday will vary based on speed, efficiency, and experience, but the average is about one to two hours
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space