Fight waves of enemies in a sci-fi arena bullet-hell shooter, with up to four friends in multiplayer co-op. Upgrade weapons and equipment and unleash powerful abilities against hordes of distinct and deadly enemies to claim the championships!
About This Game
DEATHPIT 3000 is a top-down co-op bullet-hell shooter where you fight waves of enemies to claim arena championships! Choose a uniquely powerful ability that promotes offensive or defensive play-styles as you battle your way through four distinct Deathpits and slaughter hoards of deadly enemies to earn Spacebux and unlock weapons, equipment and upgrades, all in a humorous dystopian sci-fi universe.
Originally inspired by retro classic Smash TV, and influenced by modern co-op titles such as Left 4 Dead, Alien Swarm, and Dawn of War II: The Last Stand, it’s a punchy experience - great for casual gamers but with enough challenge and tactical depth for hours of replayability.
The game now supports up to FOUR PLAYERS in ONLINE CO-OP. It can also be played SINGLE PLAYER, or with up to FOUR PLAYERS over LOCAL AREA NETWORK, which works even without internet.
- 1-4 player co-op, online and over local area network
- 4 championships
- 4 powerful abilities (shield, teleport, lighting attack and invisibility)
- 5 voiced playable characters
- 6 tactically distinct, upgradable weapons
- Grenades, mines, jetpacks, armour, deployable walls and turrets
- 13 enemy types, each with unique attacks and weaknesses
- Complete wiki of humorous sci-fi universe and backstories
- Steam Achievements & Cloud Save
- Full Xbox gamepad support and Steam controller configuration, for PC, Mac and Linux
In development and coming soon:
- Trading cards (pending Steam authorization)
DEATHPIT 3000 is the debut release by Cyberlamb Studios, a two-man indie developer from Wales, UK.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.50GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- Storage: 750 MB available space