THIS GAME IS OPTIMIZED FOR VR*, BUT DOES NOT REQUIRE IT. Frantically attempt a delivery across space in a freighter. Unfortunately, your ship is constantly falling apart. Trade spare parts, find stashes & evade pirates along the way. Succeed to unlock challenges!
About This GameFrantic Freighter is a rather simple game with a simple premise: get some cargo from planet A to planet B. However, staying alive & reaching your destination isn't easy!
Every time you use your warp drive, an important system will likely break down. Hopefully, you'll have a part to fix it! Friendly planets, stations & ships may have spare parts for you, or information on nearby points of interest. Pirates will try to chase you down for your cargo, so hopefully your cloaking & shields systems are available when needed!
Successfully deliver your package to unlock random special challenge modes!
* Frantic Freighter is best enjoyed in virtual reality with tracked controllers. However, it can fully be played without a virtual reality headset. There is no game menu & the game will immediately start (and restart as needed), with or without VR equipment. Press the Escape key to quit.
Trailer Music: Dire Space Emergency by Shane Ivers
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: i5+ / AMD FX-6300+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated 3D acceleration
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Sound Card: One that makes sound