FSX: Steam Edition - Zurich Airport Add-On
About This ContentZurich Airport (previously known as Zurich-Kloten) is Switzerland’s largest airport. Its terminal opened in 1953 and expansion began almost straight away to handle the rapidly increasing traffic demands. The airport has three runways, ranging from 8,200 feet to 12,100 feet in length, and three docks – A, B and E. Dock B was closed to regular traffic in 2003 and, having been extensively rebuilt in 2011, has now reopened.
- Custom buildings and objects with 3D details and rendered shadows and lighting.
- Transparent boarding bridges with glass sides at every gate.
- Jet engine test site with new, large noise absorption hall
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0,5m/pixel)
- Seasonal colouring of ground and vegetation
- Photo real textures for buildings, vehicles etc.
- True to original navigation systems (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- “High speed taxiways”, allowing for exiting the runway at high speeds
- Realistic night effects (baked textures)
- ADGS – Aircraft Docking Guidance Systems
- True to original runway and taxiway lighting
- Traffic routes with ground traffic signage
- Optimised AFDs for different landing directions on the crossing runways
- Manual in English/German and up to date charts
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features