Zoom Player 13 : Steam Edition
Zoom Player is the most Powerful, Flexible and Customizable Media Player application for the Windows PC platform. Based on our highly-touted Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance.
About This SoftwareZoom Player is a Powerful, Flexible and Highly Customizable Media Player and Media Center software for the Windows PC platform. Using our Smart Play technology, more media formats play with less hassle, improved stability and greater performance. Zoom Player's fullscreen navigation interface is based on a simple 5-Key system (up/down/left/right/select). The 5-key system is suitable for easy access and navigation by novices and experts alike.
Dedicated support staff & documentationWith Zoom Player, you are not only getting a professional quality software, but also tech support from fans, QA personal and access to the development and art team.
To top it off, Zoom Player's documentation is unparallelled in scope, every feature is explained in great detail, the vast number of customization features are easily searchable through the options dialog search feature and selected features are shown & automatically highlighted.
- A polished user interface (check the screenshots!) with no bloat!
- The User-Interface is customizable to the extreme with hundreds of settings that control every aspect of the user experience.
- Use the XBOX 360 controller (or compatible devices) as a remote control with custom functions assignable to buttons and thumb sticks.
- Over 300 functions, assignable to keyboard keys, mouse buttons, remote control buttons or controller buttons and thumb sticks.
- Hardware accelerated video Decoding & DeInterlacing (DXVA, CUDA, QuickSync).
- Hardware, GPU based high-quality image upscaling algorithms (Bicubic, Lanczos, Jinc), maxing out high-end gaming cards for best-in-class video image quality.
- Digital Audio output over S/PDIF & HDMI Bit-Streaming to external receivers/amps.
- An Install Center application which makes life easy by keeping decoding components consistently up to date (optional).
- A fullscreen navigation interface, easily upgrading the PC into a full Home Theater experience or for use on touch-screen tablets.
- A Command & Control API that works over TCP/IP (the internet), COM or WinAPI, providing access to custom mods you can create yourself.
- Decrypted Blu-Ray Movie playback with Subtitle support.
- Video Wall (Span a single video across multiple monitors).
- Scene-Cut (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
- Non-Linear 16:9 (widescreen) / 4:3 (fullscreen) video scaling.
- Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns by slowly moving the video image every few seconds).
- HTML, Flash and QuickTime Interactivity (Browse content from within Zoom Player, bypassing standard media controls).
- Create custom Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
- GuardDog (Automatically restart Zoom Player if the player becomes unresponsive).
- All popular formats are supported : H.264, XVID, DIVX, DVD, Blu-Ray, FLV, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG 1/2/4, MP3, AAC, DTS, Dolby Digital, FLAC and many more including the recent ones such as Dolby-TrueHD, WebM, OPUS, etc...
- Click here for the complete feature list.
Note: The latest version of DirectX is recommended but not mandatory. We suspect most of you have updated already and we simply did not want to burden you with a bloated download. If you feel it is finally time to upgrade to the latest DirectX, click here.
- OS: Windows 98
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 80 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Be aware that browsers using hardware accelerated page rendering can interfere with the smoothness of media playback on lower end systems.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 120 MB available space
- Additional Notes: For the best post-processing quality (scaling, smooth motion), a powerful GPU combined with the MadVR video rendering plug-in is recommended. For additional motion smoothness, use a monitor with a high refresh rate.