Her ex-boyfriend became a shut-in. The girl goes to visit him... then things start to go wrong. They always do, right? Experience two stories about digital gods and loss. And remember - believe in the net.
About This GameSometimes things do not end when you die. Have you ever thought that some... people may live on the Internet? One girl didn't, for sure. She went to visit her ex, and eventually found herself tangled in horrifying events far larger than her life.
Dissolving is an atmospheric horror kinetic visual novel about a girl that gets caught up in some sort of an Internet cult. While there are no choices, there is a second, larger scenario that can be unlocked during one part of the main story. Good luck finding it and some additional story information referenced in the game.
- original art and music
- one part of the game is hidden outside of it, but the first scenario has a hint how to find it
- all parts of the story can be read in an hour or so
BELIEVE IN THE NET
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics
- Storage: 400 MB available space