Citizen of Rome - Dynasty Ascendant
Experience life and events in the Roman Republic. Help your family rise to greatness and lead Rome to greater glory. Long live the Republic!
About This GameCitizen of Rome - Dynasty Ascendant is a family/Dynasty life sim set in the Roman Republic.
You get to see how life was in the Ancient Republic, participate in their various customs, festivals and Ludi / sporting competitions, while raising a family and moving up in the social and economic hierarchy in the Republic.
You can educate your children, marry them off, sponsor their elections and much more. You'll usually play as the eldest of your sons once your character dies.
The game is open-ended without a set endgame just like in real life, but a grand goal for any ambitious Roman family was to land a Consulship of the republic. This could be your goal in the game as well, climbing the Cursus Honorum and becoming a "New Man" - "Novus Homo"
- Fully offline, no ads, no in-app purchases
- Marriage, Birth, Death, and Succession
- Property and economy
- Several key Roman festivals
- Traits and Skills
- Apprenticeships and employment
- Elections and Class progression
- Random interactions and events
- Dark Mode
Long live the Republic!
- OS: 7
- Processor: SSE2 capable Intel Pentium 4 or later
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics Card
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 128MB of RAM